POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Korat flightline ( a WIP ) as I have it so far : Korat flightline ( a WIP ) as I have it so far Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Korat flightline ( a WIP ) as I have it so far
From: larryfulkerson
Date: 4 Mar 2009 23:50:01
Message: <web.49af590efa2cca1a955508870@news.povray.org>
I've added some rudiments of buildings in the distance and I need to add some
lightpoles and do away with the area light overhead since it's artificial and
looks that way.  Also, I need to add some ground equipment and some people
walking around to give it some of the grittiness that I felt when I was there.
Anyway, here's what I have so far:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'korat5.png' (413 KB)